Wednesday 27 November 2013

I love photography and admire so many great wedding and commercial photographers in South Africa. As much as I try to capture my wedding cakes with my 4 year old digital Canon 450D camera, professional pics are just on a different level. Do excuse the shortened slang "Pics" for pictures or images, as this is what I probably will be using in future posts anyway.

Yesterday I received an early Christmas present from Andre van Niekerk from  Vivid Blue Photography in the post - a disc with some present and past images of my wedding cakes. I am sure you will all agree that the cakes just look that much more glamorous through his lens.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on wedding photography. I am arranging my nephew’s wedding and searching for grand Seattle Wedding venues. Planning to arrange wedding DJ and hope to have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel comfortable around and that your family and bridal party will feel comfortable around. CT Weding Photographer

    ReplyDelete

Kanya Hunt © 2013