Wednesday 29 October 2014

I always ask my couples who will be doing their wedding pics and get very excited with them when certain photographer's names are mentioned. Christine Meintjes is one such photographer. I have known Christine for a while now and have kept a close, very admirable eye on her work since she started in the wedding photography market. And all I can say is "wow", what a talented woman she is! Her work is trendsetting and always inspiring.

Jhandré and Sarah were privileged to have her capture their love story, in fact, I think they chose their wedding date based on Christine's schedule. I know of many more couples that are doing this...just to have her as their photographer!

Here is a link to her post on this wedding: Jhandré and Sarah: 21 June 2014, Zorgvliet

I asked Christine to share more cake pics and here they are. I thought it best to showcase them all because I simply could not choose and the more I can share of Christine's work the better for everyone.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kanya Hunt © 2013